[jbosstools-dev] Why do we have 20mb+ jars added to hibernate ui bot test ?

Jiri Peterka jpeterka at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 07:06:00 EST 2011

Hi Max,

I'll definitely use some mavenized examples as well, however I wanted to
have also some pre-created static examples with different Hibernate
versions for fast and straight forward test execution as well. If it's a
problem to have it in SVN (it's 3x7 MB) could put libs somewhere outside
SVN and add some additional configuration for the tests projects.

--
Jirka