[jbosstools-dev] Target Platform Updates :: It's Time To Test Indigo SR2!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 15:28:49 EST 2011

I have a new requirements mirror in place for anyone to play with.

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/indigo/SR1-M/,
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/indigo/extras/SR1a/

The SR1-M site is completely new, whereas the extras SR1a site is the
same site as before, except it now contains a patched version of Spring
IDE 2.7.2 which won't break your Welcome screen (JBDS-1966).

---

Next, I'll be creating new target platforms based on this new site
(JBIDE-10289).

Cheers,

Nick