[jbosstools-dev] review of N&N

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 04:45:04 EST 2011

Max, André,

I added a few words about the new 'tail of server logs' capability of the Server Adapter in the Eclipse Console in the OpenShift section of the N&N:
http://source.jboss.org/browse/~raw,r=trunk/JBossTools/trunk/documentation/whatsnew/openshift/openshift-news-2.3.0.M5.html

Let me know if it's ok for you.

Best regards,
/Xavier