[jbosstools-dev] Meet jbott your friendly slave

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 07:13:31 EST 2011

Hi,

I've added jbott to #jbosstools (and from time to time others) which is a supybot with the MeetBot plugin loaded.

You can read about how to use him at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

But in short: it takes notes during a meeting and generate a nice summary page with the various action items.

For now it is just an experiment - so the logs are stored at my personal site (irc.xam.dk) for now.
Eventually it should end up on jboss.org somewhere; but I wanted to get some experience using this
before pushing it all the way.