[jbosstools-dev] Committers, please register your nick at irc...

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jan 10 15:40:22 EST 2011

I'm nickboldt (nboldt internally).

Here are a few others:

John Graham: jgraham
Rob Stryker: rawblem
Dan Florian: danflo
Maxim Areshkau: mareshkau
Mark Yarborough: myarboro
Sean Flanigan: sflanigan

BTW, for those who have to be ASKED to drop into IRC to chat (eg., via
email), it takes zero effort to idle in IRC if you set up pidgin
(Windows, Linux) or adium  (Mac) to autoconnect on startup, and to stay
connected to the channel when the window's closed. That way you're
always available to be pinged when you're online and can store the chat
log offline for reference. Highly useful.

$0.02,

On 01/10/2011 12:18 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> ...and then let me know and I can mark you as operator on #jbosstools irc.
>
> A nice way to show who is on the jbosstools commit list.

Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena