[jbosstools-dev] Final CR1 build in progress now! (was Reminder: 3.2.x branch is frozen)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jan 19 12:44:48 EST 2011

I'm watching this job [1] for it to stop being respun from upstream changes.

[1]
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio_Stable_Branch/job/devstudio-4.0_stable_branch.product/

Currently build #80 is pending (it was queued due to upstream changes in
flow, jsf, and jbpm) [2].

[2]
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-3.2_stable_branch.aggregate/161/

#80 should be done in the next hour or two.

Barring any more upstream changes, that should be the FINAL JBDS
4.0.0.CR1 build for QA.

This also means that [2] is the FINAL build of JBT 3.2.0.CR1 for QA.

The aforementioned bits are / will be published here:

== JBT (#161 is available) ==

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/3.2_stable_branch/
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/3.2_stable_branch/

== JBDS (#79 is available, #80 will be soon) ==

http://reports.qa.atl.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/builds/staging/devstudio-4.0_stable_branch.product/builds/nightly/4.0.0.CR1/
http://reports.qa.atl.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/builds/staging/devstudio-4.0_stable_branch.product/updates/nightly/4.0.0.CR1/

> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder - nothing should be going into 3.2.x branch now that Nick is trying to get a build out.

Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena