[jbosstools-dev] CR1 branch is now tagged for CR1, and renamed to .x

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jan 24 17:01:28 EST 2011

If you're using git and have a component or chunk of SVN* checked out
using the "git svn clone -s" approach [1], you can use this to switch to
the new branch:

git svn fetch # get latest branches and commits
git checkout -b local/devstudio-4.0.x devstudio-4.0.x # use new branch
git svn info # verify now working in branch

[1]
http://justaddwater.dk/2009/03/09/using-git-for-svn-repositories-workflow/

* - JBoss Tools repo is too big for my machine to do a `git svn clone`
(runs out of memory), but devstudio can be done, or individual
components in JBT can be done

(And if you're not using git, then you can ignore ALL of the above.)