[jbosstools-dev] JBT 3.2.1.CR4 / JBDS 4.1.0.CR4 status - respins in progress, 6 outstanding issues left

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 18:43:29 EDT 2011

AFAICT, there are 6 outstanding issues left for CR4 / GA.

== JBT 3.2.1.CR4 ==

JBIDE-9346 - already fixed for 4.x stream, but JIRA encompasses both
streams. Will close when TP respins are done for 5.x stream too.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE/fixforversion/12317261

JBIDE-8848 - will be fixed when we have the 3.2.1.Final bits available
to replace the 3.2.0.Final + Teiid 7.1.1 composite site.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE/fixforversion/12317203

== JBDS 4.1.0.CR4 ==

JBDS-1788 - bounced to Jiri for comments re: PMD installation issue

JBDS-1789 - bounced to Barry to verify latest Teiid fixes are included
in JBT/JBDS when stack is done spinning

JBDS-1711 - "bpel.cheetsheet does not exist" - I think this just a user
error (incomplete steps to repro) but it's been bounced to Jiri see if
he can cause it to fail again

JBDS-1784 - done, but awaiting a respin of the installer to verify
(Upgrade bundled EAP to 5.1.1)

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS/fixforversion/12317260

FWIW, there are 5 JIRA which are set to be fixed in 4.1.0.GA rather than
an earlier target. Is that kosher?

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS/fixforversion/12316345