[jbosstools-dev] why is GWT included in nightly builds again ?

André Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 09:16:35 EDT 2011

On 07/22/2011 12:42 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using nightly build there is now GWT in there and its not installing.
>
> Why did we add it in again ?
>
> /max
> http://about.me/maxandersen

Nick enabled this build since it now is installable again: you have to
install the google plugins in a first step though as it is described in
our wiki:

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/CreateGWTProjectsWithJBossToolsAndEclipseWTP

This is how things actually worked before we decided to mirror the
google plugins which we stopped to do when we noticed that their licence
would not allow us to do so.