[jbosstools-dev] Trunk cleanup - TPTP deleted, bpmn and flow moving?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 07:01:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

During my work on JBIDE-9268 I noticed a few "leftovers" we should either cleanup or move out. Questions inline for Kris and Koen:

bpmn - this is the leftover from the experimental work Koen did for bpmn2 editor which is now superseded by the new bpmn2 effort by KrisV and team.
I've asked Koen if it was still being used and he said no but it was a full fledged bpmn2 editor - so I suggested he move it to github and we remove it from our trunk
since its currently not being worked on.

flow - anyone know if this is used by anything but jbpm4 ? Would it make sense to move it inside jbpm instead of having it separate ?

tptp - TPTP is not present anymore in indigo/3.7 and doesn't seem to be released. Have not been in our build for a while so it is now deleted. If needed we can resurrect it.

profiler and workspaces - this still works but not used by anything. considering moving it to jbosstools github.

Comments ? Objections ?