[jbosstools-dev] JBT 3.3.0.M2 status -- test failures in CDI, JSF, Maven, Seam, WS, VPE, Struts

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 12:24:33 EDT 2011

Only hudson config change was to reorg the workflow, as discussed @ F2F.

== BEFORE ==

1. mvn clean install -f ~/trunk/vpe/pom.xml

(if tests or compilation fails, do not publish; downstream aggregation
BLOCKED by failure)

2. publish.sh

== AFTER ==

1. mvn clean install -f ~/trunk/vpe/pom.xml -Dmaven.test.skip

(if compilation fails, do not publish)

2. publish.sh

3. mvn clean test osgi-test:test -f ~/trunk/vpe/tests/pom.xml

(build can be red due to failing tests, but bits will still be published
and aggregated)

---

If somehow that change is what's causing some tests to not be run (or to
fail utterly?), then the fault may be mine. I could run the vpe/pom.xml
instead of the vpe/tests/pom.xml if that'd help...?

Nick