[jbosstools-dev] Hudson Job Update :: Nearly All Blue in 32x and trunk (except: bpel, AS, maven/seam, m2e-wtp)

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 17:36:27 EDT 2011

The maven/seam tests are back to blue.
The m2e-wtp e37 is failing because someone at eclipse wiped the
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/indigo/ update site.
Using the jbosstools mirror didn't help, because it's missing some SDKs.
Anyone knows where I can find the webtools bits now???
The e36 job succeeds though and still publishes stuff.

Regards,

Fred Bricon