[jbosstools-dev] Review of jax-rs N&N

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 15:04:35 EDT 2011

Looks pretty good to me. :)
--Fitz

_______________________________
Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat

----- Original Message -----
From: "Max Rydahl Andersen" <max.andersen at redhat.com>
To: "??? jbosstools-dev" <jbosstools-dev at lists.jboss.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:23:55 PM
Subject: [jbosstools-dev] Review of jax-rs N&N

Hi Xavier and possibly Brian ;)

I've written and taken screenshot for the JAX-RS tooling based on your previous mails to me about the feature set.

Its now in svn and viewable from http://source.jboss.org/browse/~raw,r=trunk/JBossTools/trunk/documentation/whatsnew/ws/ws-news-1.2.2.M2.html

Could you take a look and fix or let me know any bugs/glaring mistakes i've done?

btw. in your mail you wrote "here is one example of completion/validation". I read that first as that was *the* feature, but now that I reread it
might have just meant it was one of many possible completions/validations and if that is the case then we should get that list expanded in N&N.

Let me know - thanks.