[jbosstools-dev] questions about eclipse project facet

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 06:58:34 EDT 2011

facet is not the same as project type AFAIK.

fixed facet is what it says - its fixed ;)

Not sure if there is direct API's in the facet framework to handle this kind of migration.

I suggest asking on eclipse.org wtp forums for it.

if you do send the link and I can try and help out if noone answers.

/max