[jbosstools-dev] Eclipse 3.7

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 12:18:05 EST 2011

Hi,

Just a quick update on what we have been discussing in context of Eclipse 3.7

Eclipse 3.7 is the target for JBT 3.3

What was discussed on the call today was how to go about getting trunk over to 3.7 and have nightlbuilds and possibly a very fast M1 build using Eclipse 3.7 bits...

For now nickboldt will establish a build in a branch and we'll estimate the "damage" to see if its small enough to move trunk directly to 3.7 and have builds fail until things work or should be done in a separate branch with the overhead of svn merging down the line (who said Git ?!