[jbosstools-dev] Status of Eclipse 3.7?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 09:17:45 EST 2011

While I can build all 6 TPs for the 3 branches (1 for JBT, 1 for JBDS)
locally, half are failing in Hudson due to memory crashes & coredumps.
Failures include:

* JBT 3.2 stable TP
* JBDS 3.3 indigo TP

The rest are currently happy.

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-3.3_3.3.indigo.target-platform/.

The quick verification "does it compile?" test build is here:

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-3.3_3.3.indigo.continuous/13/console

... but there appears to be a misconfiguration somewhere in the parent
pom or TP. Will investigate today.

If that compiles, then I can start adding per-component jobs.

> Hi Nick,
>
> What is the status of the Eclipse 3.7 branch ? How far are we from being able to see how much of the builds are affected ?
>
> /max
> http://about.me/maxandersen

Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena