[jbosstools-dev] A reminder of how important it is we don't imply unneeded structure/facets on our users

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 05:25:40 EST 2011

http://community.jboss.org/message/592592#592592

I hope its not true that we still creates files when user is enabling facets/features on their existing projects.
I think its just the Eclipse WTP being bad - which of course is horrible since then its hard to actually fix properly in time.

But something to think about when you start adding features via wizards - remember to not assume the project is all
used within eclipse and might be already containing the right data, but just in some other location.