[jbosstools-dev] Moving Eclipse 3.7/Indigo onto trunk

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 12:11:42 EDT 2011

Hi,

After talking yesterday with Seam/CDI/JSF team we came to the conclusion that
the fastest way we could get to Eclipse 3.7 is to break trunk for a while (i.e. the next 2 weeks).

Thus I've asked Nick to merge over the work he (and others) have been doing on the Indigo branch
to trunk later today assuming there will be no objections to this mail.

Nick will send out info on how you can get the proper bits for Eclipse 3.7 development and info on
when the merge is done.

I've created https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8624 with links to migration docs (not many right now)
and to link or subtask for any related Indigo issues.

Thanks,