[jbosstools-dev] JBDS 4.1.0.M1 / JBT 3.2.1.M1 is available!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 9 23:32:03 EDT 2011

Correction.

To avoid collision w/ upcoming 3.3.0 / 5.0.0 which will be in
"development", I've moved the JBT M1 builds for the maintenance branch
to a new Maintenance folder, and put the JBDS stuff into Stable (along
with the 4.0.1 bits):

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/maintenance/
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/maintenance/

http://www.qa.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/builds/stable/