[jbosstools-dev] Trunk *not* moving to M7 (affects 3.3.0.M1)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue May 10 00:41:46 EDT 2011

Hey,

Just to explain the current situation:

trunk *can't* move to M7 at this time because of API changes in eclipse requires non-trivial changes in Hibernate
and having to wait for that to be verified we'll most likely be looking at even more delay of a M1 release.

Thus trunk stays on M6 while Nick is making a jbosstools 3.3.0.M1 site available which will also contain the
proper M6 dependencies so the installation process for users will not be affected by trunks future more to M7.

The update site for JBoss Tools 3.3.0.M1 will be available shortly for basic testing(*) and once that have been
done we'll push it - thus the important part is getting the whatsnew ready.

If everything goes well, we'll be able to open up trunk for M7 within the next 24-48 hours.

* testing will have to be just the basic old-school dev testing since our primary QE is busy with another release.

/max