[jbosstools-dev] What's new & noteworthy for 3.3.0.M1

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed May 11 20:33:36 EDT 2011

Heya,

I can see some are already filing in N&N (thanks Alexey and Snjezana ;)

The updatesite is almost ready for release and tomorrow is the last day we will
have before F2F to get the release out.

Please make an effort to get the N&N filled out ASAP (or if nothing, then reject the issue in jira for your component)

I plan to push out the blog european afternoon Thursday (today in about 10-16 hrs from now)

Thank you,
/max