[jbosstools-dev] jBPM 3 jPDL plugin version rollback in branch

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 30 11:57:15 EDT 2011

As long as the version released in JBT 3.2.0.GA was not 3.4.0, then this
change shouldn't impact any actual users (just maybe some QE folks
who'll have to uninstall before they can "upgrade" from 3.4 to 3.3).

If, however, the version of jBPM 3 jPDL released in 3.2.0.GA was 3.4.0,
then you're screwed and can't backlevel.