[jbosstools-dev] Question of the day: How to find out which version of a plugin we have in target platform

Snjezana Peco snjezana.peco at redhat.com
Tue May 31 12:12:23 EDT 2011

E:\eclipse\eclipsec.exe -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director
-repository http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/helios
-installIU org.eclipse.jst.common.frameworks -destination
E:\temp\eclipse -profile SDKProfile -noSplash

You will get:

Installing org.eclipse.jst.common.frameworks 1.1.403.v201012160000.

Snjeza