[jbosstools-dev] JBT 3.2.1.CR1 / JBDS 4.1.0.CR1 status

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue May 31 22:23:15 EDT 2011

After respins, the only job that's non-blue is the .tests job, which is
notorious for being red (it has had a single failing test for the past
two builds [1], [2]). Unfortunately this job takes 5-7hrs to run, and is
only 3-1/2 hrs into its last run.

[1]http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_Stable_Branch/portlet/dashboard_portlet_9/job/jbosstools-3.2_stable_branch.tests/209/testReport/org.jboss.tools.seam.ui.test.wizard/Seam20XOperationsTestSuite220GA/org_jboss_tools_seam_ui_test_wizard_Seam20WARNewOperationTest/

[2]http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_Stable_Branch/portlet/dashboard_portlet_9/job/jbosstools-3.2_stable_branch.tests/210/testReport/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.archives.integration.test/ASArchivesIntegrationTestSuite/testAll/

I'll let it grind for a while and if I'm not completely asleep in an
hour or so, I may in fact pull off the latest good builds for JBT
aggregate and JBDS product so that they're ready to go first-thing for
QE tomorrow, BEFORE the 10am/4pm meeting.

Either way, we're looking good for tomorrow's release of CR1 candidate
to QE.