[jbosstools-dev] Newcomer

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:12:28 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that I'm joining the JBoss Tools team as a new
RedHat employee *today* \o/.
Just to quickly introduce myself:
- I'm 37, French, married and father of 2 kids (6 and 3 years old),
- Previously, I worked 7 years at IBM then 6 years at Atos Worldline. I'm
now working remotely from home,
- I've been contributing to JBossTools with the JAX-RS tooling (part of the
WebServices component). While Max is traveling in Europe this week, I'll
keep working on that (doing refactoring and trying to fix the opened issues)

I hope to meet you soon, but in the mean time, you can find me on irc
(xcoulon), on twitter (@xcoulon) and skype (xi.coulon). (You can see that
the IDs would have been consistent if someone else hadn't picked the skype
one first :-/)

Also, while the laptop is on its way, I'll still keep my gmail account to
read and write mails.

Best regards,
--
Xavier