[jbosstools-dev] SVN cleanup of old deprecated projects: drools, labs, profiler, and workingset

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 17:28:47 EST 2011

FYI, I've moved a few things out of the root and into a new child folder
called "DEPRECATED" because I'm fairly certain we don't need them any
more (we don't build or publish them, or they've moved upstream).

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/DEPRECATED/
   > drools
   > labs
   > profiler
   > workingset

Note that the only piece of drools we still actively maintain is a bot
test [1]. All the rest of drools is entirely upstream.

[1]
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/build/aggregate/bottests-site/tests/org.jboss.tools.drools.ui.bot.test/

One thing I wasn't 100% sure about was the docs associated w/ these
projects, particularly drools. Isaac: do we own the docs [2], or are
they also upstream?

[2] http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/DEPRECATED/drools/docs/