[jbosstools-dev] wrong .project location in bpel

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 08:25:28 EST 2011

Hey Bob,

couldn't figure out why I didn't see the new bpel stuff when importing jbosstools/trunk.

Turned out you committed a .project file for it called org.eclipse.bpel-trunk when the bpel merge occurred.

I *assume* that is an error since eclipse won't import it together with the other plugins.

Thus I removed it to make it visible on import of projects.

there doesn't seem to be any other eclipse project metadata in there so looks like an error.

Let me know if there were some magic reason for it being there I missed ?