[jbosstools-dev] Why is object teams.odt.core.patch.feature.jar available in our target platform ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 11:19:36 EST 2011

I added it to fix a problem w/ dependency on a newer version of the jdt
plugins (a patched version).

I think this might have been introduced by new Central plugins committed
last week.

If we can depend on the vanilla JDT from Indigo SR1 instead of the
patched version, I can remove the patch feature from the TP.

Nick