[jbosstools-dev] anyone know what org.eclipse.bpmn2.tests/ is ?

Jiri Peterka jpeterka at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 07:02:24 EST 2011

Max, Nick,

you're right. I was referring wrong plugin. Plugin I wanted to refer is
org.jboss.tools.bpmn.ui.bot.test (that one Nick is mentioning in the
previous response). That one  is really BPMN2jBPM convert test and can
be moved in jbpm if needed. Because it covers BPMN Convert functionality
it was originally put into bpmn folder.  To the contrary
org.eclipse.bpmn2.tests is unknown to me and as you noticed is really
some BPMN2 stuff (written by Henning Heitkoetter).

Sorry for the confusion, Nick, please revert the previous move
operation, I pointed you to a wrong plugin.

Thanks,
--
Jirka