[jbosstools-dev] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/trunk/latest/all/repo/ 404's

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 13:30:00 EST 2011

Both builds/nightly and updates/nightly were moved but are now symlinked
back from the previous location.

Sorry for the confusion, thought I got all the link refs. (This is why I
prefer to mark stuff deprecated rather than just moving/deleting when
it's time to migrate. Following that logic I should have enacted the
symlinks sooner.)