[jbosstools-dev] Splitup of features aka https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-9397

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 06:25:28 EDT 2011

Hey,

Andre just made me aware of https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-9397 and seems to indicate that we now got a proper partitioned "common" feature and individual features that can be reused in their own might.

Is that true ? do we really now got a common plugin that does not drag in all of the xml/xmodel features which is not required by many ?

Alexey/Denis - could you outline the change and it also looks like the issue covers more bigger things like all the JSF/Richfaces features are now split up - how is that affecting user installation now ?