[jbosstools-dev] what is bpel-old !?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Oct 7 11:52:24 EDT 2011

I believe it was a temporary solution because Bob had wanted to keep the
old cruft around a bit longer. I offered to branch or tag, but a
straight copy was preferred.

Anyway, it can be nuked after the migration of bits in his workspace to
trunk is done, hopefully in concert w/ branching for M4.

Bob? Does that timeline work for you? Codefreeze and branch for M4 are
in 11 days (Oct 18).