[jbosstools-dev] Status of JBT 3.2.2.CR1 / JBDS 4.1.1.CR1 :: PENDING

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sun Oct 16 15:20:09 EDT 2011

Turns out we got hit by not one by two planned outages this weekend,
affecting RDU, BOS, BRQ, and BNE.

http://post-office.corp.redhat.com/archives/outage-list/2011-October/date.html

They say everything's back to normal, but I still can't ping Hudson via
sudo or http(s). As I haven't heard back from ci-issues or eng-ops, I've
updated the ticket listed below to reflect the fact that the outage,
while planned, appears to still be ongoing.

Bottom line... CR1 bits won't be available until Monday at this point.

Nick