[jbosstools-dev] REMINDER :: Code Freeze & branch for 3.3.0.M4 / 5.0.0.M4 is tonight

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 10:03:02 EDT 2011

Just a reminder, today's the planned code freeze for the trunk
development toward our M4 milestone. QE is expecting a build they can
start testing in the next two days so they'll have a couple weeks to
test while parallel work continues in trunk.

If you have any reasons why we shouldn't spin the M4 branches today and
start those jobs running (while disabling the trunk ones for a few
days), please speak up now.

Cheers,