[jbosstools-dev] N&N for JBoss Tools 3.3 M4

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 07:52:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

With codefreeze for M4 in effect its a good time to refresh the whats new and noteworthy docs for the M4 release.

IMPORTANT: If your component does *not* have any changes then please *reject* the issue!
 *do not* just resolve it since I use the subtask list of green/red to know if the component needs to be listed in the final docs or not.

I've created https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-9954 as usual with each component owner
as subtask owner. If some category is missing please speak up and just add it as a subtask.

If you component does have changes then add content to trunk/documentation/whatsnew and
add your component to  index.html.

p.s. there is ~20 this time but I know we got more so time to start tagging some more with new_and_noteworthy :)

Thank you,