[jbosstools-dev] Abridged JBoss Tools ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 14:57:01 EDT 2011

"Ach Du Lieber! JBoss Tools" ?

But seriously folks, for JBDS5, I don't think alphabetical order is
needed. Surely the new Central UI, using the Discovery thing, gets
around the need to list alphabetically? (Don't we control both the
horizontal and the vertical, as we reach past the outer limits and into
the night gallery?)

Failing that, we could play with prefixing the smaller/subcatgs with "-"
or something so that they main two (Stable Tools, Incubating Tools) are
listed above the "- Web Tools" "- Cloud Tools", "- Foo Tools".

Or hells bells, we could just go with:

"1. Stable Tools"
"2. Incubating Tools"
"3. Cloud Tools"
"4. Web Tools"
"5. Foo Tools"

to ensure the order we want based on the prefix numeral.