[jbosstools-dev] CDI in Infinispan meet JBoss Tools … Re: CDI Solder/Config example project…

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 06:14:15 EDT 2011

Alexey - exactly what I wanted to hear/see ;)

Pete/Kevin - wanted to let you know about the below thread concerning how
the CDI tooling picks up the infinispan integration and *almost* works out of the box with it.

Was wondering if you guys tried it out and had ideas/suggestions to it
and especially how/if we could get info from the integration to support the
things that are contributed purely programmatically and thus not visible to the tools ?

Thanks,
Max