[jbosstools-dev] Running tests locally and skipping the user statistics dialog

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 11:49:23 EDT 2011

Hi all...

It's been a while since I've tried to run any of the tests locally. I'm trying to run the ESB tooling JUnit tests to see why they started failing recently.

Is there a wiki page somewhere that documents what I need to do to get things running? And how to skip the usage statistics dialog when the new workspace is created?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the n00b question. :)

--Fitz