[jbosstools-dev] Nightly component builds with coverage enabled are broken now

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Apr 3 04:30:27 EDT 2012

Mickhael,

I was looking at build failures for jsf and vpe components and found out
that new jacoco coverage is the reason of tests errors like

Tests in error:
   testAliasBean(org.jboss.tools.jsf.vpe.myfaces.test.MyFacesComponentTest): Invalid length 65532 in LocalVariableTable in class file

coverage reports printed out to log are empty.

So what happened is we lost old coverage and new one breaks the builds.
We need to fix test failures ether by disabling code coverage for now or
to make jacoco to work whichever is easier.

I disabled coverage for jsf component nightly build from trunk and it
helped to get all tests back, it failing now because there is no
coverage report at all, which is easy fixable by disabling coverage in
build configuration.

WDYT?

Denis