[jbosstools-dev] Nightly component builds with coverage enabled are broken now

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 11:16:43 EDT 2012

On 04/03/2012 04:58 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
> On 04/03/2012 04:38 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> btw. I've seen this exact error in other cases than emma/jacoco conflicts and discussed it with Marc Hoffman before about possible fixes to this.
> That's very interesting.
> I'm trying to make some experiments locally to see if the issue may
> come from jacoco by itself jacoco+bytecode, or if it is a tricky issue
> that is consequence of Emma+Jacoco+bytecode.
No need to experiment more for JSF: tests are OK with jacoco only:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-3.3_trunk.component--jsf/822/testReport/
(I think that's what Denis G tried) So it confirms we are not facing
issue described in http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/eclemma/ticket/196
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>