[jbosstools-dev] Nightly component builds with coverage enabled are broken now

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 02:54:28 EDT 2012

Marc from Jacoco is asking for example of class files that creates this issue.

Any chance the stacktrace/context reveals which class is the problem and we could attach the related .class file to https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/eclemma/ticket/196 as tried in https://sourceforge.net/projects/eclemma/forums/forum/614869/topic/5163999 ?

/max