[jbosstools-dev] Introducing unstable/yellow builds at Hudson

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 11:28:11 EDT 2012

On 04/05/2012 05:24 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> looks great - what was needed to change for this ?
>
> just a hudson job config option or something in our tycho build too ?
That's only a couple of flags "tycho.surefire.error.ignore" and
"tycho.surefire.failure.ignore" to set in the invocation of Maven from
Hudson, so that Maven does not fail, and Hudson grabs tests results and
show yellow bubble in case one test or more failed.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>