[jbosstools-dev] Uploaded simpler/slicker content to http://docs.jboss.org/tools/movies/

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Apr 6 13:30:34 EDT 2012

Minor CSS tweaks applied and uploaded.

http://docs.jboss.org/tools/movies/

Not sure what you mean by "make the headings align with the <ul> items",
but I cleaned up the centering and left alignment of the headings to the
video, and shunted the banner over so it is centred relative to the
video. It's intentionally not mathematically centred because IMHO it
looks visually better this way.

Feel free to disagree and revert my changes, of course. :)