[jbosstools-dev] JBDS 5.0 Beta 2a : I wonder if this is the desired behaviour?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 03:48:18 EDT 2012

> I generated a blank web application using
> org.jboss.spec.archetypes:boss-javaee6-webapp-blank-archetype, and then
> I converted the project to "Faceted project". Subsequently when I
> generate a new project using this archetype, the project is already a
> "Faceted" project. Why can't I have this subsequent project as a non
> faceted project?

Why would you ? if its not faceted it won't be able to deploy as a war via eclipse tooling.

If you don't want this then uninstall the m2e-wtp plugins but then you will have to manually
convert it to a faceted project and setup the war configuration.

p.s. Please for future reference use the forum for user questions.