[jbosstools-dev] Make the "How To Build" page a favorite in your browser

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 09:59:31 EDT 2012

So instead of just providing a parent pom, we'd also have to provide a
sample settings.xml file to give people a list of available repos from
which to resolve upstream bits, be they staging composite, nightly
aggregate, dev milestone, or latest release?

That sounds like it'd be MORE work to set up than just `mvn install` :(