[jbosstools-dev] Changes to JBoss Tools' parent pom affecting all JBT/JBDS Core & SOA Tooling builds -- please read!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 14:01:12 EDT 2012

Recently, we moved the parent pom from version 0.0.4-SNAPSHOT to
3.3.0.Beta3-SNAPSHOT in trunk.

When we branch next week for the Beta3 code freeze, this version will
become the parent pom in the branch, and trunk will move to version
3.3.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT (then later to 3.3.0.GA-SNAPHOT, etc.)

Anyone who depends on the parent pom 0.0.4 can continue to do so (as
it's now in Nexus) but should sooner or later move up to use the correct
3.3.0.x version of the parent pom before the 0.0.4 snapshot disappears
from Nexus.

Details on this change: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11157

If I've forgotten to cc: a SOA Tools project lead, please fwd this on.
If there's a soa-tooling mailing list you'd like me to cc: in future for
these sorts of changes, let me know.

Cheers,