[jbosstools-dev] OpenShift Tooling : migrating the client plugins to the new REST API

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 17:48:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

I just committed a bunch of changes in relation with JBIDE-11400 (Migrate current openshift plugins to the new RESTful client library) since work on JBIDE-11339 (Create an openshift client library for the new OpenShift REST service) that André and I have been working on for the last few weeks in now taking a good shape.
Everything has not been tested yet, and we'll keep testing and fixing issues in the next days, so don't hesitate to ping us if you have issues.

If you're interested in the java client library, it is living here for now: https://github.com/adietish/openshift-java-client/tree/rest, and it'll be merged into the openshift repo on github later this month, once work is done and Eclipse tooling is stabilized.

Best regards,
/Xavier