[jbosstools-dev] Port forwarding

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 07:53:55 EDT 2012

>> but doesn't have to be for beta3 :)
> Well, the current dialog to start 'port-forwarding' is not fully done yet, so adding start/stop buttons and a column for the state instead of a checkbox shouldn't make big changes..

Okey - but just saying I would be fine with a simple console output for B3 if that allows for fixing more urgent issues.

>> Where would you put it ?
>> As a property on the app ?
>
> I don't understand... For now, there's a new contextual menu on the applications, in the OpenShift Explorer. It is labelled "Enable port-forwarding..."
> Is it what you meant ?

I mean, where would you show this dialog with start/stop ? Under same menu item but now labelled Port-forwarding... since it can either be enabled/disabled ?

btw. you talked about a launch config option ? I was wondering if better to just do a "debug as..." setup which would configure a remote debug launch without introducing a new launch type ?
Could maybe even work/get integrated with the "remote debugging" option snjezana made ?

/max