[jbosstools-dev] Automated Tests in tests/ module: What are the Annotated*.java ?

Vlado Pakan vpakan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 09:46:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

org.jboss.tools.ui.bot.ext.test is moved to tests module. I have updated
related pom files and set skipTests property to true for this plugin
because we do not want to run this tests automatically. There is only
one test left defined within test suite and this one should not create
any problem when run within build in case somebody will run these test
via maven and force them to be executed. All the tests contained in this
plugin are really just for test developers and they will run them
manually if they will want.

Javadoc added.

Vlado.