[jbosstools-dev] Source lookup in maven component

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sat Apr 28 12:14:17 EDT 2012

Found & fixed a typo in the aggregate/site/site.xml which was preventing
it from finding the new feature.

https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-3.3_trunk.aggregate/

Next spin should be good - also running locally to verify.

Devs, when you're adding new features, please ensure your changes to
shared components (eg., build/aggregate/site/site.xml) build locally
before committing!

Thanks in advance,

Nick